Wednesday, March 30


One job application in.  I think I will be awesome at the position, in a seemingly brand new department at a hospital.  Too bad I messed up their online application process and had to end up submitting my name twice.  Oh well, it's not like I'm claiming I'm highly technical.... Oh wait, I am... Sigh.

As soon as I finished updating my resume and cover letter my ADD (and the morning's coffee) kicked in and I ended up re-caulking my bathroom window and back door, and touch-up painting the half bath.  After about 6 years (I'm assuming) the toilet paper holder just wasn't staying in the wall, so I had to move it, re-mount it, fill in the holes, and repaint. My parents will be glad to know that the toilet paper is no longer mounted directly below the hand towel, which led to water drips on the roll.

I'm definitely more in the maintenance phase of my house.  While fixing the TP holder I noticed the floor could use a caulk touch-up and the air vent could look better white. Out of caulk and spray paint.  Home Depot run is eminent.

Gregory sensed I wanted to take a pic of something and sprang to action.

And here is the status of my plant babies.  Most of the ones on the right were planted two Saturdays ago, with the rest started Friday (productive first day of unemployment). Paper egg carton is a spring mix of lettuces, unlabeled white ones are tomatoes.  Also: cucumbers (tallest sprouts), rosemary, chives, basil, some tomato sprouts, peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment