Tuesday, December 1

Time for Change

I totally meant to do a whole "THANKSGIVING!!" post, as I hosted my first big family function at my house, and it's one of my favorite time of the year (FOOD!).  But because of the news below, I will keep it short.  Family came from Florida.  It was wonderful to see them and show off the house! We ate lots! We slept in-between. (I didn't even take pictures of the food, as my dad was in charge of it, but my Turkey was gorgeous, with herb butter packed under her skin for a nice golden brown crust!) Successful long weekend and I can't wait for Christmas!

Sigh.

Now the change.

I am now in need of a new housemate.  It's the first of the month (when rent is typically due).  Instead I got a call one of my renters is moving out TODAY.  Nice notice there.  Kinda stressed about it, as I obviously want to keep on track financially and not have to pay 2/3 of the bills and such.

Sooo....

Want to be my new housemate?

Craigslist: Share spacious Patterson Park rowhouse

And I don't think I've shared these pics yet, so here are some of the main floor:


Island in kitchen and my red motif


Looking into half bath and kitchen 



Kitchen to dining area and the stairs.  You may remember the Pagoda print on the left from here


Living room from stairs



My wall of mirrors, key hook (branches from Urban Outfitters, so cute!), mail slots, and a Bodine print of Baltimore


I love the brick reflection on the mirrors.


Okay, must clean house for tours/interviews of potential housemates (I already have like 6 decent replies, so I'm not too worried) this weekend before going to Ohio for work next week!  Ack! 


No comments:

Post a Comment